At SSIA, we value you as a customer and take your personal privacy seriously. This document notifies you of our privacy policies and practices.
Categories of Nonpublic Personal Information We Collect
We collect, retain, and use information about you for the purpose of serving your insurance needs and to administer our customer relationships. We collect nonpublic personal information about you from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you on applications or other forms, such as your name, address, and Social Security number
- Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates or others, such as your policy coverage, premium, and payment history
- Information we receive from consumer reporting agencies, such as your creditworthiness and credit history
- Information we receive from your visits to our website
- Information we receive from other sources such as motor vehicle reports, medical records, and property inspections
Disclosure of Your Nonpublic Personal Information
We may disclose nonpublic personal information, as described above, about our customers and former customers to insurance companies and other insurance agencies with which we have agency or brokerage agreements. We may also disclose information about our customers or former customers as otherwise permitted or required by law. For instance, we may disclose your information to other companies to help us service or process an insurance product that you have requested.
Confidentiality and Security
We restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you to those employees who need to know that information to provide products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to guard your nonpublic personal information.
We value our customers and want you to understand how we use the information we collect. Please contact us at 251-923-4463 if you have any questions regarding this notice.